Contract Validation Engineer
Lab Support is currently recruiting for a contract validation engineer for a pharmaceutical company in the South East of England.
Successful applicants will report to the validation leader and will be responsible for
- Authoring and exectuting qualification protocols for new and existing sterilisation equipment
- Using KAYE Validator Dataloggers for thermometric measurements
- Writing up qualification reports
This is a 6 month contract role working on site for 37.5 hours per week
Rates are Negotiable
Successful applicants will have
- Significant experience working within cGMP regulated environments
- Specialist knowledge of QA and validation activities and documentation within a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience of managing your own priorities to meet deadlines, ensuring all activities are completed with minimum impact to production or project timescales
- Experience using Kaye Validator equipment, Biological Indicators etc.
To apply for this role please call 01925 851 469 or email your CV to Gareth.Gooley@labsupport.co.uk quoting reference number 2188985 Lab Support is unable to employ any candidates requiring a sponsorship to work in the UK and all applicants must be in a position to accept employment without infringement of their immigration status. Lab Support is working as an Employment Business in relation to this role.