QC Technician, Suffolk, 6 month contract, from £8p/h
Our client, a well-known beverage company are looking to appoint a QC Technician to join their team in Suffolk. The quality control laboratory technicians are responsible for the day to day quality servicing of the production lines.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Checking the bottling process parameters are compliant to documented procedure prior to bottling.
· Analytical analysis of cider or vinegar samples prior bottling in compliance to documented test procedures.
· Interpretation of analytical data of pre- bottled product, complies with specification, ascertaining realms for positive release into bottling.
· Scheduled analytical analysis of the product and packaging at timed period throughout the bottling process.
· Monitoring the process parameters at scheduled time periods throughout the bottling process.
· Structuring and maintaining all data collection records for each process batch in maintaining traceability.
· Advisory contact and signatory with reference to quality issues on the bottling process.
· Monitoring all deliveries of packaging raw materials (i.e. bottles, trays, labels, caps etc) comply with raw material specifications.
· Monitoring stored samples from each process batch, at scheduled time intervals throughout the expected shelf life of that product.
· Communication of results to internal customers and when necessary reporting out of specification results either to the QC laboratory manager or through the non-conformance system to the management team as a whole.
· Scientific degree
· Strong interest in science
· Excellent organisational skills
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Flexible to provide cover if needed
To apply for this role please call 01727 808930 or email your CV to email@example.com. Lab Support is unable to employ any candidates requiring a sponsorship to work in the UK and all applicants must be in a position to accept employment without infringement of their immigration status. Lab Support is working as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.