Microbiology Laboratory Technician
Lab Support is currently looking for a Microbiology Technician to join an expert team working within a UKAS accredited laboratory specialising in water and environmental analysis. The company offers a flexible service designed to meet customer needs so an individual with a friendly personality, professional approach and great microbiology skills would be tremendous.
· To complete all routine analysis and quality testing is completed within appropriate timescales.
· To ensure UKAS and company standards are upheld and all documentation is accurately completed
· To complete all aspects of sample track to laboratory and customer requirements, from reception to results entry
· To perform administrative tasks such as assisting in the maintenance of client records and ordering reagents, media and other consumable items to make sure the lab in well stocked
· Registering samples onto LIMS and generate worksheets as required
· Liaising with customers to help them with enquiries and to ensure their requirements are being met in order to deliver the company’s customer focused quality driven service
· To perform other duties as and when required by the laboratory manager and managing director
This is a temporary to permanent position with an hourly wage of £8.08-£9.29.
To apply for this role please call or email your CV quoting reference number 2188817. Lab Support is unable to employ any candidates requiring a sponsorship to work in the UK and all applicants must be in a position to accept employment without infringement of their immigration status. Lab Support is working as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.